- All communications pertaining to bookings, reservations, deposits, etc. should be made in writing by mail, fax or e-mail.
- Reservations should be made at least twenty-one (21) days before arrival date especially on peak season.
- Effectivity of reservation is from arrival date to 12 noon of departure date.
- The Resort may allow late checkout until 2:00 PM provided there is prior arrangement and rooms are available.
- The Resort shall impose a half-day charge to guests staying beyond 2:00 PM and a whole day charge beyond 6:00 PM.
- A written confirmation shall be required on all reservations twenty-one (21) days prior to the date of arrival.
- If the Resort does not receive a written confirmation within the specified lead-time, the entire room blocking shall be released.
- Final rooming list must be submitted at least seven (7) days before the date of arrival.
DEPOSIT / PAYMENT
- For individual reservations, a deposit equivalent to room charges for one night stay shall be imposed during closed-out dates to ensure guaranteed reservations. Individual reservation is composed of one (1) to nine (9) rooms.
- For group reservations, a deposit equivalent to fifty percent (50%) of the total room charges shall be required fifteen (15) days before arrival 1. date. Group reservation is composed of ten (10) rooms or more.
- Deposits and payments for out-of-town agencies can be facilitated via inter-branch bank deposit. For immediate credit to the
- payee’s account, a clear fax of the deposit slip addressed to Cebu Marine Sales & Reservations Department would be appreciated.
- A service voucher or a copy of the booking order shall be required upon check-in unless there is a credit agreement.
- The Resort reserves the right to release all confirmed bookings for non-payment of required deposit and other due accounts.
CANCELLATIONS / REVISIONS
- Written cancellation or revisions shall be allowed at least seven (7) days before arrival.
- Fifty percent (50%) of the room charge based on the number of rooms used beyond the lead-time shall be imposed on all group reservations. 1. Cancellations of the entire group reservation beyond the lead-time would mean forfeiture of the deposit.
- A surcharge equivalent to the room charges for one (1) night stay, shall be imposed on all cancellations and reductions on
- all individual reservations, i.e. one (1) to nine (9) rooms, made beyond the lead time.
- If the guest or group fails to arrive on the expected date, the fifty percent (50%) deposit shall be forfeited in all group reservations
- and a surcharge equivalent to the total room charges for one night stay shall be imposed on all individual reservations.
- The entire room reservation shall be automatically canceled.
- All information contained herein is private and confidential and should not be disclosed to any third party for any reason or purpose.
- Cebu Marine Beach Resort shall not be held liable for not fulfilling above terms and conditions due to natural calamities, force majeure,
- and other circumstances beyond control.